v2.0 from 24.04.2019
2. DefinitionsController – ‘controller’ means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; Processor – “means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller”; Personal data – “means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”; Data Protection Officer (DPO) – “a person appointed by the Company that takes formal responsibility for data protection compliance within an organization”; Data Protection Authority – “means an independent public authority that is legally tasked with overseeing compliance with applicable data protection laws”.
3. What we needOur Personal Data Protection Policy governs the use and storage of your data. HiTech Service LLC. is a Controller of the personal data you provide to us. We only collect basic personal data about you. Subscriber’s personal data (meaning any information about You from which You can be personally identified, such as Your name, address, telephone number or email address, and which is referred to in this Privacy Notice as "Your Information"), will be processed by HiTech Service LLC. (which include its agents and employees), and (where appropriate) our partners and subcontractors in order to be able to provide the full range of the Services to the Subscriber. The Subscriber’s information is collected when the Subscriber registers to open an account with HiTech Service LLC.; or when the Subscriber submits a written query to HiTech Service LLC., but also during the Subscriber's account verification process and during his product research activity. Kindly note that if you do not provide us with the required data, then we will not be allowed to commence or continue our business relationship either to you as an individual or as the authorized representative/agent or beneficial owner of a legal entity.
4. Why we need itWe need your personal data in order to provide you with the following services:
- Provide Customer Service - a collection of Authentication data: email/ password data for the purposes of Customer’s registration. Account financial history, Payment details for the purpose of usage of all of the features of the Services, provision of the following activities on the website and mobile applications: ordering service, viewing history, Financial account history (items bought), Account settings, Account security settings.
- Provide Customer Support service - a collection of client’s Personal data (email address, country for the purpose of providing Customer support services, an Email database, Customer satisfaction reporting to track and improve customer representative performance.
- Advertising or promotion - a collection of an e-mail address and the Client’s name for advertising and sending future events, offers and promotions from Azgizmo.
- Provide compliance with relevant legislation and regulations - a collection of client’s Personal data (IP addresses) for the purpose of live monitoring of anti-fraud activities.
- Provide security monitoring for possible antifraud and illegal activities - a collection of client’s Personal data (IP addresses, Browser identification) for the purpose of monitoring of Customers’ activities.
5. Who receives your personal data for processing?Your personal data is processed in:
- 3W Infra, located in Lemelerbergweg 28, 1101 AH Amsterdam, The Netherlands. DPO contacts: [email protected] Storage of Personal Data (Hosting provider).
- Cloudflare Inc., located in USA, 101 Townsend St, San Francisco, CA 94107, United States. DPO contacts: [email protected] . DDoS protection service provider.
- TawkTo, located in USA, 187 East Warm Springs Rd, SB298, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89119. DPO contacts: [email protected] Storage of Personal Data (Customer Support chat).
- Stripe, located in 510 Townsend Street San Francisco, CA 94103, USA. DPO contacts: [email protected]. (Financial services).
- Google LLC., located in USA, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043.
- HiTech Service LLC., located in Ukraine, Kyiv, Office 316, Kudryavs'kyi descent 5b, Kyiv, Ukraine, 04053. DPO contacts: [email protected] Software development, storage of Personal Data and Customer support.
- Amazon.com.,Inc. located in USA, 2021 Seventh Ave, Seattle, Washington 98121. DPO contacts: [email protected]. Access to Amazon API.
6. Transfer of your personal data to a third country or to an international organizationYour personal data may be transferred to third countries [i.e. countries outside of the European Economic Area and USA] using the two following tools:
- US Privacy Shield requirements for US Companies according to Article 46 Section 2 GDPR;
- Signed Standard Contractual Clauses for other third countries according to Article 46 Section 2 lits. c, d GDPR.
7. How long we keep your personal information forAll Personal Data will be kept in a format that allows the Data Subjects to be identified for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed. Personal data may be stored for longer periods of time if personal data are processed solely for archiving purposes and for reasons of general interest, scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes or for the defense of any legal rights.
8. Children Under ThirteenHitech Service does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
9. Your data protection rightsYou have the following rights, in terms of your personal data we hold about you:
- Receive access to your personal data. This enables you to e.g. receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to erase your personal data [known as the ‘right to be forgotten’] where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it.
- Object to the processing of your personal data, where we are relying on a legitimate interest and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. If you lodge an objection, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights, and freedoms.
- Withdrawal of the consent that you gave us with regard to the processing of your personal data at any time. Note that any withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before it was withdrawn or revoked by you.
- Know whether a data controller holds any personal data about them.
- Receive a description of the data held about them and, if permissible and practical, a copy of the data.
- Be informed of the purpose(s) for which that data is being processed, and from where it was received.
- Be informed whether the information is being disclosed to anyone apart from the original recipient of the data; and if so, the identity of those recipients.
- Be informed of the data storage period.
- If the data is being used to make automated decisions about the data subject, to be told what logic the system uses to make those decisions and to be able to request human intervention.